Professional Competency Certification Services (PCCS) work as certification body to testify one’s competency through an impartial and fair assessment. Certification is voluntary rather then compulsory requirement for professionals working in respective roles. However, many employers demand certification other respect certifications whatever the case may be a Certified Professional is preferred over non certified.
Obtaining Competency Certification
Certification is a time limited a credential therefore professionals need to renew on laps of tenure by fulfilling Prescribed requirements. Professional Competency Certification is different then the degree or other educational awards. It is third part assurance of your competency within specified time period. It is therefore, considered that certified professional is competent to discharge professional services for which a professional is certified.
Step 1: Search Availability
Search the website regarding availability of certification in your area of expertise. Then Fill Online available on Contact Us Page of this website. Then send Email: email@example.com Attach your CNIC, Your Picture, Scan copy of Professional Degree and one relevant experience Attachment should not exceed then 1MB total.
(how to reduce volume of attachments: Open MS word Paste mentioned documents on it then save as pdf then check size of PDF if 1MB or Below then attach and send)
You will receive reply regarding your candidacy status in few days
Step 2: Fee payment
After confirmation of candidacy Fee can be paid through following account:
Title: Professional Competency Certification Services Ltd.
Account Number: PK80 BPUN 6010 2012 0220 0010
Bank of Punjab Branch code 054.
Jazz Cash Account, Ufone Account:
Email proof of fee transfer to the same address : firstname.lastname@example.org to receive confirmation.
Step 3: Receiving Test Password:
Upon completion of step 2 you will receive your login password / test permission within three working days through an email by PCCS on your given email. Test schedule, Venue, Your login information and Password will be mentioned. You need to bring original CNIC and print of Permission sent through email to test center. your login and password will be mentioned on permission slip so show only to PCCS authorized personnel such as Test Invigilator or Manager test center.
Step 4: Pretest:
Pretest is another requirement after completion of Application but before Certification Exam of PCCS. Pretest is a questionnaire available on PCCS website page of your domain information. Its about requirements of your professional services prescribed in certification scheme. Don’t worry its not an exam it is self assessment but “essential requirement” by PCCS. Take time for each item and then select wisely no hurry. You should fill and submit PRETEST from your home or office at your convenience at least Three to Five days before Certification exam.
General Information On
- CCS certification will be administered as computer based online test at approved test centers. Candidate will be required to respond 100 MCQ type questions in two-hour time. Passing score required for “CCC” certification is 80% whereas, for the “PCC” 75%. Venue, Schedule, Login and Password will be emailed to each candidate seven days prior to the test date. Candidates will be required to bring original National ID card and exam slip with them as a permission to appear in exam.
- Certification exam may include videos, Pictures, Diagrams, audios as test items other than knowledge based question or scenario based items in only text form.
- Click next button after each selection and at the end of test click SUBMIT button.
- All questions are compulsory therefor if you click next button without answering computer will add zero for that question.
- Power failure or internet failure during test at the venue will be considered a reason for next chance without fee.
- Result of your test will be displayed on screen immediately after you click on submit after completion of test an email will also be sent to your email within 24 hours.
- Verification on PCCS will be available after seven working days.
- Your certificate will be sent to your address through courier with copy of Code of conduct as certification contract that should be signed and copy returned to PCCS within seven days. Upon receipt of signed copy of Code of Contact your verification will be enabled in PCCS record and website.
Preparation Of Test
Many organizations suggest study guides or other reference materials that cover topics of your exams. You can use them to study and start studying early. Some online sources claim helpful for preparation of your certification exam, However, PCCS neither encourage such services or contents nor support.
One Night earlier then your test, you should get a good night’s sleep! As You’ve likely studied long and hard for your test, so you better give yourself the best possible chance to succeed by getting enough sleep the night